Join RepublicYou can also use these forms to renew your membership Monthly payment
Join for as little as £1 a month! It's quick, easy and secure and saves us money we can spend on campaigning. Join today!One-off payment
You can make a single payment with a credit or debit card. As little as £8 gets you a year's membership. Pay now!Download a form
If you would prefer to pay by cheque or standing order you can download and print our form. Download the form!You can also join by calling us on 020 7608 5742. Leave a message and we'll call you back as soon as we can.
Why should I join Republic?Joining Republic is one of the most effective ways of supporting the movement for a more democratic Britain. As a member of Republic, you'll play a key role in our campaign. You'll be the first to hear about campaign developments and the first to find out how to take action. By joining Republic, you're guaranteed a place at the heart of the republican movement. Our members come from all parts of the country and from all walks of life. What unites us is our shared commitment to the ideals of democratic republicanism and a belief that Britain deserves better.
What benefits will I receive?As a Republic member you'll enjoy a range of benefits and have the satisfaction of knowing that you're driving forward real change. You can:
- register your protest at an outdated and undemocratic institution
- directly support Republic's campaign activities through your membership subscription
- keep up-to-date through our regular emails, news and campaign updates
- assist Republic's national campaign team from your home PC by responding to our regular campaign alerts
- be the first to hear about Republic events - such as our Annual Conference - and receive a members' discount on tickets
- meet likeminded people at talks and debates across the country, and online
- help shape our campaign by attending our AGM or volunteering with the national campaign team
- tell the world you're proud to be a republican with our high quality merchandise.
What do your members say?Republic members regularly send their comments and feedback to us. Here's what they had to say:
- "I joined Republic to help achieve a fairer society for my grandchildren"
- "I no longer feel alone in my opinions about the monarchy"
- "I now feel I am not alone in objecting to this undemocratic anachronism"
- "Republic is making great efforts to raise the issue in the public's conscience and make it known how many people oppose the status quo"
- "I feel encouraged that there are so many others who feel that the monarchy is irrelevant in a modern society"
- "I now feel a member of an active movement instead of being isolated in my feelings towards the monarchy"
- "As a member of Republic I am doing something positive towards removing the monarchy, and there is hope for the future"
- "Thanks for all the good work you do"
Once your submit this form you are taken directly to our secure payment page hosted on the RBS WorldPay site.
Republic does not receive or store any credit/debit card details. All payments are processed by WorldPay. Republic does not share any of its membership or donor information with any third parties. However, we may contact you from time to time regarding our activities.